Saturday, July 23, 2011

May 2011

I think I was absent during the month of May. I took maybe 5 pictures with the camera. I did manage to get some with my camera phone. Low quality but convenient. I will share a few.

May 8
On Mother's Day Lee had to work so the kids and I just hung out at home. This is the one and only picture I got that day.
On May 4th, we took the long trip back to see the eye doctor. I had been telling the doctors and vision therapist that I thought Bailey's eye sight was worse because she was pulling toys and books really close to her face. The eye dr did not buy my story until she dilated her eyes. She said it was time that Bailey get glasses because without them her eye sight would not continue to develop. Duh... I think we needed them earlier than now and it has affected her development. We received the glasses on May 11 and below she is wearing them for the first time. We had them 2 1/2 weeks before we had to send them back because the lens kept falling out. In that 2 1/2 weeks she started gaining some confidence with cruising and letting go of furniture to transfer from one surface to another. Unfortunately the people (I want to call them something nasty) at the glasses store did not get them back to us for a little over 3 weeks.

May 12
In our big girl car seat
Wyatt in his big boy seat
They may hold the record for being able to sit in their carrier car seat the longest. He was walking and could still sit in it. Crazy!
May 16
First time having a McD's chicken nugget
May 17
I wondered how my plastic containers were falling out of my cabinet. Wyatt decided he would really clean out all the dishes this day. Bailey is like the bottom feeder. She gets everything he tosses out.
May 20
I am so guilty. I was unable to take pictures at Tyler's school play. Lee had the good camera in the car with him at work. He ended up working late so I was left with the bad camera and of course the cell phone camera.
May 24
Need I say more? WYATT!!!!
May 25
Tyler doing the "I am out of school dance". Somehow I don't think he will look as happy when doing the "going back to school dance." I doubt he will dance at all.
May 27
Brianne with her teacher at award's day
May 29
See what I have to deal with. I think boys come here knowing how to work the remote. Tyler has even started taking them to his room so he has one.
Just imagine wax paper rolled out all over the floor with all the ziploc bags pulled out and scattered about, all sprinkled with plastic utensils, intermixed with toys................
I don't have to imagine it. That is my life. Oh, you can sometimes add some tin foil in there.
All that fun ends with a nap in his ever loved nap nanny
May 31
Can anyone tell what is in these boxes? Grandaddy is very acquainted with them. He can tell you all about it. More to come in June....

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad the glasses are helping! She looks so cute in them. I wish Ian could eat a mcNugget. That seems forever away. Maybe I should have kept the Nap nanny...

Anonymous said...

The one with Wyatt in the cabinet should be on Home Funniest Video's!!