Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Last of April

On April 12 Lee and I went to Brianne's class program. They did such a good job. It is amazing what they learn now in K4. They are reading and doing some simple math.

The lady on the right is Brianne's teacher, Mrs. Shauer.
We almost did not get to go to her program because of Bailey being sick. She had just started getting sick and by the next morning she was really sick with fever and all. This was Bailey on Friday night 4/15. All she did was sleep. I posted about our hospital stay back in May, but I did not put in pictures so I thought I would post them here.
Bailey in the unit at Children's
She spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning like this. It was scary to see her sleep so much.

Tuesday after we came back from lunch this is how we found her. Kids get sick very quickly but can bounce back in a blink of an eye.
Wednesday afternoon we made it to a room.
Saturday I came home to get a few more things that I needed till we got out of the hospital. This is what I found. My poor baby had skinned up his face at school.
The Easter bunny had to come see her at the hospital.

I missed Easter with Brianne, Tyler, and Wyatt. I was heartbroken to miss this special day with them. I am sure they did not notice I was gone because Maw and Grandaddy was there with them.
Grandaddy helped little man get to his Easter basket.


Tyler got a double light saber that he had wanted at Walt Disney World. Brianne got some doll she wanted.
They hunted eggs. Maw does not know much about our camera so she did not know how to take closer shots. I was just glad to get pictures.

No comments: