Friday, October 22, 2010

Questions that make you go HUMMMM

Here are some VERY common questions we get asked all the time.
1. Are they twins?
I sometimes don't even know how to respond to that and wonder what people are thinking. Do they think that Lee and I are dating and each have a baby?
2. How old are they?
When I tell them a year old people look at them so funny. The old ladies always say they sure are small. Lee and I have discussed this before and wondered if it would not just be easier to just tell people their adjusted age.
4. Are they identical?
I always say no they are boy/girl and then the person usually will say so they aren't identical then? Again no.
5. What is it like to raise twins?
Sorry I can't answer that I am raising special needs twins so I don't have a true picture of what it is really like.

I think the cutest thing was said to Lee. He was standing with both the babies one day and a man went by and told him well that is the way to get it over with. Lee told him well actually I two others. The poor man then just said well I guess you knew what you were doing this time then.

My least favorite question was when the woman asked me if I was overfeeding Bailey when Bailey threw up all over the floor. Through clenched teeth I told her Bailey is x amount of months old. Does she really look like she is overfed? I think the woman still left thinking she had done me a favorite by putting it out there that I might be overfeeding Bailey. My revenge on her would be to make her try to feed Bailey one whole day.

No comments: