Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday My Sweet Angels

It is hard to believe that the twins are now 1. Has it really been a whole year? We chose not to have a big party on their actual birthday. We will wait till January and have a party. We made this decision because of many reasons. One was the fact that they are only physically 8.5 months old so they could not have a birthday cake, and they also have not started their synagis shots so they would be at higher risk of catching RSV from someone. I also did not feel that I could handle a crowd of people. October 15 was a very emotional time for me.

In place of a birthday cake we did jello or as Brianne would call it "jelly cake."
Bailey loved playing in it but did not like to eat it at all.
Wyatt took on a hands off only approach. He did like the taste of it.
Bailey just could not take her hands out of it.
Wyatt decided you could eat it without hands.







What a year! I hope this year brings many new things for the twins. (like a new attitude in regards to eating) I hope to see them walk and talk.If we can just keep Wyatt from choking on something or shocking himself with the electrical plugs. I really think he will be the death of us.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy birthday to Wyatt and Bailey!!! I know they still have lots of issues - but they've come soooo far in the last year!! Sometime (by email or the blog) I'd love to hear more about their birth story. Did your water break?Did you have a c/s? I'm curious! Glad that Bailey enjoyed playing with her jello.:-)

kristin tipton said...

Happy 1st Birthday!!! Love,
Jacob, James, Jackson, Kristin and Jason :) Miss you all!!

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet babies! We love you and hope to see you real soon!

Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed our visit on Sunday. The twins, plus Tyler and Brianne are all so precious to us. God is good, all the time.

Love Grandmama and Steve