Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Busy Week

We had a busy week both in doctor's appointments and development. I will talk about Dr's appointments in another post.

Bailey has been rolling around everywhere. I distinctively remember a few week ago rescuing another little man from under my bed. He has moved on to other things and no longer gets stuck. I now have the opportunity to start rescuing Little Bit.

Ah, the evil couch that I wanted for them. It helped teach Wyatt to stand, and now he won't stop standing up. Bad, bad couch....
I think Wyatt is trying to stuff her in the bowl to send her back. He is ok unless you are giving her attention.
Poor Bailey has been spitting up more again so you see it on all her clothes. We won't even mention the fact that she will again eat nothing.

Wyatt started standing up by himself last Monday (Oct. 18) and has progress in a few days to climbing up the stairs. Help he is killing us!

He even climbs into the fireplace. I guess it is a good thing we never got any gas logs.

He sure is mighty short to be standing up. I can't imagine how funny he will look walking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet babies!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was Maw!