Monday, September 5, 2011

A Shark Among Us

August 1
Wyatt wants to do everything the big kids do. He especially thinks everything Tyler does is the bomb. They now have him wanting to lay on a pillow and cover up. I swear we have the coldest natured kids I have ever known.
I just love all the many faces of Wyatt. No ones shoes are safe around Wyatt.
They really missed Tyler the first week or so of school. They would get so excited when he would come home. This is what awaited him when he would come in the door.
Who is the shark at our house? Wyatt would be the one. We have a problem with Wyatt biting. He bit us a few times, and I finally got him to understand that it was not acceptable to bite us. I would like to say that no I did not "bite him back" as some people suggested. Brianne is a different story. He bites her, and it is not little love bites. He always squeals as a warning before he bites her. She just aggravates him till he retaliates with biting. I would think she would get the idea.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I hope he grows out of that stage very quickly! Knock on wood, neither of mine has gone through a biting phase (yet and hopefully never).