Monday, September 5, 2011

School Starts

On August 9th Tyler and Brianne started back to school. I feel as though I have started back also. Tyler is in 3rd grade, and Brianne is in K5. The first two weeks Brianne had already had two badges taken away for talking so I needed to come up with a way to bribe her. I told them both if Tyler did not get any tallies and Brianne got all her badges for the week I would take them somewhere special on the weekend. The first bribe week Tyler got 3 tallies, and Brianne got all her badges. She and I went to see the Smurfs. Tyler did so well till the 3rd week. The next week he got another tally. Poor fellow. He has As so far in everything but penmanship. He has a D in penmanship. I just don't know what to do about it.







1 comment:

Ruth said...

You guys go back to school so early! Around here they went back on the 29th. Hope they both have a great year!!