Friday, September 2, 2011

Faces of July

July 2

July 5
Wyatt and his shoe obsession
July 21
Ssshhh don't tell Tyler it is almost time to go back to school.
July 21
Brianne doesn't mind school yet. She doesn't know that she will have to actually learn this year. She thinks she can just flirt with the boys again. Heaven help us!
July 22
Such a ham for the camera
July 23
July 25
July 25
I bet you are wondering what all the packages are doing on the floor. There is a simple answer with a very complicated ending. We were hunting for Bailey's lens. Yes it had fallen out AGAIN. Was that the hundredth time it has fallen out? Well in the hunt through the house Lee found all of these brownie bite packages. There were 14 packages of empty brownie bites and 1 little debbie under her dresser. I had noticed that the brownie bites went very quickly. I never imagined that Brianne was stealing the food out of the kitchen. I really don't understand why she feels the need to steal food. I hope this is a one time event. I made her pray to God for forgiveness and tried to explain to her why she must ask for food when she is hungry. If you are wondering, we found the lens. It was in the trash can just where Wyatt thought it belonged.

I don't think I mention before that Tyler participated in the sports camps again this summer. He had a week each of golf, wrestling, fishing, and basketball. I think after a week of fishing he had his fill of fishing. Don't get me wrong though he did enjoy the fishing. Brianne and Tyler also took swim lesson at the Y. They enjoyed it but I can't say they learned very much. Next year I want to take them to the swim Nazi.
Overall July was a quiet month for us. Brianne was sick with pink eye and high fevers. Although her white count was elevated, the doctor decided to treat it like a virus. Several days late after my phone call he had a change of heart. Lee said he was scared of me and was at that point willing to call anything in for me. Of course Bailey continued to go to see the occupational therapist. She saw the allergist and is not allergic to any of the foods she has had so far (that was a short list). You can scratch allergies off the list of possible reasons she still will not eat. We saw the GI doctor, and we stopped Wyatt's meds and increased Bailey's.
Thanks to the lady that handled the closing of our house in 2006 we were able to refinance our house. It has gotten very hard to find ways to finance a loan. She found a clause for us that made it possible for us to refinance. It was so sweet of her to go to the trouble. Using this clause made it impossible to close with her, but she still went to all the trouble of making it happen for us. Lowering our payment will help us have the money to pay for some of Bailey's medical bills.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ian has a shoe obsession also - BIG time, and just like Bailey, he thinks the race track is supposed to be a chair for him to sit in (your first pic).