Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Baby is 8!

I can't believe it has been 8 years since this sweet boy came into our lives. We were very blessed when he was born.
He is having a little party on Saturday, but on his birthday he wanted to go out to eat and pick the restaurant. He picked Longhorn because of their good desserts. On the way to the restaurant Lee saw the wiener mobile and he went back and took their picture with it.

Such a sweet boy with a sweet smile....
That good dessert
May you have many friends and achieve all your dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of my Tyler Man!!!!!!I love you so much!!!!!! I can still remember your first birthday, You were everywhere and I would put you in one room and out you would come. You are a sweet young man to be proud of!!! Grandaddy and Maw love you!!!

Anonymous said...

"Happy 8th Birthday". What a handsome fellow you are. We love you.

Grandmama & Steve