Friday, December 24, 2010

Monumental Day

One year ago today Wyatt was transferred back to the same hospital as his sister. The nurse practitioner said the words I was waiting to hear, "he just needs to feed and grow now." This is the closest I got to someone telling us the twins were going to survive. Before this I almost took back the double stroller and car seat we had purchased. I can remember the first thing I bought for them after they were born. I bought wrapping paper for each one the day after Christmas. This year I am thankful for that paper. Each child has their own specific paper. Santa told me to do this.

Another important event happened on the last day of school. Brianne cut her hair at school. I keep saying it could have been worse but come on it took her forever to grow what little she has.

No comments: