Monday, June 14, 2010

Eating Issues

We continue to have horrible eating issues with Bailey. It is a struggle to get her to take 3.5 ounces at a time, and we rarely get that much down her. We saw the occupational therapist on Thursday. We discussed her reflux, and I really think we need to see a GI doctor to help with her reflux. I think the eating issues stem from this. I am afraid that if we don't get a handle on this problem we are fast approaching a feeding tube. The OT said that there are worse things than a feeding tube, but I think we need to avoid one if possible. Lee and I are going to both take her to the Dr on Wednesday and see if we can't get something done.
We have seen dramatic improvement in Bailey's eyes. It has been nothing but a miracle. The last week she even looks and focuses on us when we say her name. All of your prayers have worked miracles. Please help us pray for Bailey's eating issues.

I promise I have pictures and things to say but I have been unable to load my pictures. I hopefully will get it fixed soon.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

So glad to hear that her eye problems are improving!! Now to pray for her feeding issues. (((hugs)))