Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Catch Up

6/1
Big sisters are a lot of help. They sometimes get on the floor and act like a baby.

This is Brianne's first black eye. The picture doesn't do it justice.
6/1
We were able to see BeBe, Granddaddy, and Sophie on their way to Birmingham. We are so glad they were able to stop and visit.


6/7
Brianne started gymnastics and swim lessons. She is not so thrilled with the swimming but loves the "trampoline" at gym. She is giving me her "gymnastics" pose.
6/7
Bailey is still doing ok with eating solids. She has her days. Drinking milk is still a BIG problem. We have an appointment to see the GI doctor June 29. I pray that this gets better soon. I don't know how much more we can take.
She loves to rub the food all over her face even getting it in her eyes.
6/10
It is so sweet to see them grab each others hand and hold on to each other. Wyatt just laughs when he sees her.
5/31
The physical therapist said that once they start holding their feet she does not worry about them as much. Who would have thought grabbing and holding onto your feet was a major milestone. Wyatt has even tried a taste of his, and it must have tasted bad because he made an awful face.
6/11
Bailey has even joined in the fun.
Tyler has taken advantage of the situation around here. For a week or more he had been telling me that he could put his own self to bed. Lee went up to his room, and this is why he doesn't want us up there. To think this picture is after he "supposedly" cleaned up his room. I wish I were rich. I would have a nanny and maid.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Nadia hasn't gotten underneath with Ian (we have that same toy), but she does help by pushing the shapes so they will light up and play music which entertains Ian.
I LOVE the pic of them holding hands. In the car Nadia often reaches over and holds Ian's hand which I also think is sweet although not as sweet as your twins holding hands.

How did Bailey get a black eye?

Should I be concerned that Ian isn't playing with his feet yet? I have even been trying to encourage it, as I had thought a few weeks ago that Nadia was doing that by now on her own. He never initiates playing with his feet.

Hoping that the GI doctor is able to help Bailey. It sounds like maybe a feeding tube would be less stressful than all you go through to get her to drink milk??? Hopefully there's another solution.