Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Very Hard Day

Today was a bad day. All I did was feed babies. I feel that it took me 3 hours just to get each baby to take 2 ounces each. I know it is a preemie problem, and I really don't want to hear anyone say "at least you have them at home with you or isn't it just great to be able to feed them." I would definitely tell you how I feel about your statement, and I might even throw you off the roof of the house. No one understands, and it is really a hard place to be. I literally spent all day trying to get a baby to eat. At least today no one has thrown up on me. Oh I take that back. While burping Bailey she threw up all of the ounce she had eaten so far. How would you like to spend 45 minutes feeding a baby and then having them throw up all the milk. You then get to start all over!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

(((hugs))) I can relate to feeling like I feed a baby all day long but it's because he's a slow nurser. He sucks bottles down in no time flat. I do also know what it feels like to realize your baby just spit up everything that you got down him/her. It's VERY frustrating. I keep telling him that he needs to keep the milk inside if he wants to grow big and strong! I am exhausted with one toddler and one baby so I can't imagine how tired you must be with a preschooler and two babies!!