Sunday, March 28, 2010

Typical Brianne

Granddaddy and BeBe are finally in China so they can bring home Sophie. The mention of China has Brianne very busy. All morning she has been doing "China moves." On our way to Publix she became very upset when I said they would be gone a couple of weeks. I thought she was going to say she would miss them so bad but instead she was worried because ahe said they would not have anywhere to pee pee. I asked her why and she said China does not have bathrooms. Where does she get this stuff?
One of her China moves
We should see picture of them holding Sophie for the first time soon. To follow along here is their blog: http://www.journeytomarysophia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I checked out their blog. It reminds me of our time in China as we also went to the Great Wall, Summer Palace, etc. Brianne is not too far off. There are toilets in China, but I for one certainly tried to use them as little as possible. Phew!