Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bumbos and Love

I think Daddy knows who the boss is at this house. They are "allowing" him to sit on our bed long enough to get a picture.

Aunt Pam and Bailey
They begged me to let the babies come stay in the room with them. I compromised and let them hold them so I could get a picture. They don't realize that in a couple of years they are going to beg us to keep them away from them.
Brianne came running in our room, and told her daddy she was getting married. That is one serious wedding outfit. Daddy had to explain to her that you don't marry your daddy or bother. I don't think she thought that daddy knew what he was talking about.
I would have never thought to put them in the Bumbo if I had not seen Ruth's baby in his. It worked pretty well.
Sisterly love
The bumbo makes it easier to suck on her fingers.
Big girls can still sit in bumbos. FYI: She dressed herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious babies!!!!!!!!!!! Maw! and more Maw! Grandaddy would loved to get his hands on all of them ! Tell Brianne she looks BEAUTIFUL!

Ruth said...

Glad your little ones enjoyed their Bumbo time. Nadia has been sitting in Ian's lately - she didn't have one when she was little. The problem is that she can get in it, but she can't get out on her own (chubby toddler legs). I imagine you don't have that problem with Brianne. I keep telling her it's Ian's chair and that big girls get stuck in it...