Monday, January 11, 2010

Saturday Excitement, 01/09/10

Saturday morning we loaded up the kids to go see Bailey and Wyatt. We tried to focus on Bailey because we knew Wyatt was coming home.

Tyler and Brianne touching Bailey for the first time. Sorry Wyatt you will have to wait till tomorrow when we get you home.

Compared to Wyatt she seems to be such a quiet baby. I am sure this will change.

Saturday night when I came back to room in for the night she was again awake and just lying in her bed content as could be.
Wyatt says to get him outta here.
Mommy says please stop crying so people will not think I am killing you. Running the water seems to help. Maybe I should have brought that bear that makes noise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey honey... Such beautiful children. So glad ya got one home. Ya'll are ibn my prayers still. God Bless!!! Leslie