Friday, January 22, 2010

Coasting Along

I hope we keep coasting with no more bumps in the road.

Wyatt's guard cat
Don't let the peaceful look fool you. She is starting to show me that she is going to cry as much as Wyatt. She is trying on her "take home" bracelet. She is so small that the preemie bracelet slides off her wrist without unhooking it. It is extremely hard to find preemie clothes, and I ended up ordering their take home clothes online.
Wyatt was sitting in his nap nanny, and someone gave him his stuffed animal. I wonder who that would be?! I am going to have to really watch her because I have caught her doing things to Wyatt that she should not do.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Walmart has more preemie clothes than any other store that we have around here, but they mostly only had sleepers. With both Nadia and Ian, if I wanted more than that, I had to buy them on eBay. I hope Bailey can come home soon!