Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Family is Complete

109 days later and Bailey has come home. Bailey and Wyatt are now together, and we are a complete family. She is finally our baby.


Getting her last bottle at the hospital
She is about to put on her pretty little take home dress. Who could resist a naked baby?!
Momma forgot her bracelet.
Daddy hates my hat but aren't I cute anyway?
I have pictures of Wyatt and Bailey together, but I need something to put on the birth announcements so everyone will just have to wait for those later.
Life is great. Now the hard work begins.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

So glad both your babies are now at home with you! What a gorgeous dress! I hope you have some people who are going to help you out - you definitely have your hands full with a preschooler and two little ones.

Ruth said...

I wasn't trying to ignore Tyler. I know you have 4 kiddos. I just meant during the day you'll be home with three since he'll be at school. :-)

Tony, Tracey, Carmella and Mary Alice said...

Congratulations on both babies finally coming home!