Thursday, October 1, 2009

Catching Up

The weekend after the football game we went to the beach. Sorry no pictures! Hopefully I can talk BeBe into sharing some with us. Tyler has been busy with school. We have been working really hard at home with reading. He is doing a great job and has improved tremendously. As of yesterday he has brought his grade up in reading up to an A. Brianne still struggles with disliking school. I am looking for somewhere else to place her. It would be nice for it to be closer to home. It would be helpful when the twins come not to have to travel as much.

Update...Bebe added pictures!
Posted by Picasa


The twins and I have already made two trips to OB Triage, and we are just 24 weeks. I think we are trying to break the record for most visits to the hospital. I really could do without the drama, but I think they like it. I was certainly hoping to make it to 38 weeks, but now I would be over the moon to make it to 36 weeks. I am sure as we go along that expectation will be lowered also. This is what I get for planning.

2 comments:

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

What was the second trip for?

TylerandBrianne said...

This last trip was Wednesday for bp. I had been having headaches for 6 days and I hope that is what is causing the high bp and not the other way around. It sure is early to have these problems. I am not a good person for "staying at home and resting." Hope he releases me on Monday, and I can go back to work.