Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tyler Must Work for Money!


Daddy said Tyler could not have any more toys till we moved back to Alabama. Daddy does not understand that would have been 2 months without a toy and Tyler would go through withdrawals. He wanted Harry (the goblin on Spiderman) so bad that we agreed that he could earn the money to buy Harry. The first few days I had plenty we could do to earn money. After a few days I ran out of things for him to do. Well I did not realize he would make his own mess to clean up. He came and told me he must clean his room to earn his dollar. I told him his room was already clean, and he said no he made a mess to clean up. Man, kids are so smart.


All this cleaning has made Tyler so tired. He often tells me he must take a break.


He finally got Harry out of dollar jail tonight. I do hope he does not want to earn any more dollars for a while. It is a lot of work for me to earn those dollars. I think daddy needs to help him earn the dollars.


Brianne just loves to play ball. Tyler loved balls but he never had “skills” like Brianne. She is definitely going to be a basketball player. She just giggles when she sees a ball.


She is sssooo sad no one will play with her. I don't know how she discovered how to sit on her knees. She has been doing this since she could sit up.

No comments: