Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our Week.......


Mac looks like he is asleep, but really he is waiting for me to yell at him for being in Tyler's room.


CHEESE!!! Look at those pretty teeth.


I would like to point out the things in his hand. On one side he has a drs bag and a SAW and in the other hand he has the sandman from Spiderman. Dr Tyler used the saw on my back and then he patched me up.


My beautiful angel!
This week so far has been uneventful. Monday morning I hosted a meetup at our movie theater in the complex and after that we helped our friend Cindy pack. We helped her pack Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we packed Tyler’s clothes for our vacation next week. Today we are going to a meetup at Cici’s pizza. I hope you are not as bored reading this as we have been doing it. 4 weeks and 3 days and we are coming home!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are counting the days with you. She is a beautiful angel. Do you think Tyler is possibly thinking of the medical field? It could be in the blood.