Sunday, June 24, 2007

Quick Update before Leaving for Gatlinburg

I thought I would post one more time before we leave for Gatlinburg. We are all so ready to get away. We are going to take Tyler to Dollywood again. It has so much for him to do. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures so everyone can see how much fun he had.
We put up the playpen with the intention of getting Brianne use to sleeping in it so maybe we will all get a little sleep at Gatlinburg. Tyler and Brianne decided it was more fun to play in it. We were afraid that she would never sleep in it because she likes it so much. Tyler said it is his doghouse.


Tyler really enjoyed playing with his cousin Jacob this weekend. He said he really misses Jacob. Boy did he get to earn his dollar when they were done playing! We are very proud of all the dollars he has earned. He is always eager to earn another $.


Miss Priss loves the Leap Frog table just like Tyler did.

We changed out her car seat, and she has decided that she likes to sit in the old one and watch TV.


We definitely have a climber. When the car seat is near the couch she will get on it and try to climb onto the couch.


Last but not least, she has again gotten into the food. Earlier she found a bag of Cheerios and cried till I gave her some. I left the room and she followed me with the bag in hopes of getting more. While I was preparing her breakfast she got into the crackers. She was just eating away when I turned around. She definitely is a better eater than Tyler was at this age.

Tyler's Thought for the Day

We were at Wal Mart and Tyler told his dad, "Look at all the tools daddy. You can get some tools if momma tells you it is ok." He then went on to say, "you can have a tool if you earn your dollars." Thats my boy!

No comments: