Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fire Station #3

Today was an very eventful day. I planned an outing for our mom’s group to go to the fire station. We went to fire station #3 in Hendersonville. Tyler has been talking about the firemen all day. We also continue to be busy earning his dollar a day. We have already (thanks to Aunt Martha giving him a bonus) earned enough to get the Spiderman “machine man.” We are now earning money for him to do something special while on vacation.






The fireman made the siren go off while Tyler was in the truck, and when the fireman turned his back Tyler pressed the button. It really started blaring then. He thought he was in big trouble.


An added bonus was the paramedic truck. They just happened to stop by and Tyler had many questions for him. He is very interested in sick people. We hope not enough to go into the medical field.


As you can see here, there is a theme going on. Tyler is holding hands with the same little girl in all the pictures. This is his new girlfriend. The firemen really got a kick out of those two, and I think it made their day.

And last so it is really not all about Tyler here are some pictures of Brianne.


Another example of how smart she is already. She imitates me and puts the phone to her ear like she s talking.


Here she is with her new squeaky shoes. Thanks BeBe!!!!!


Tyler’s Thoughts for the Day
I put on the shirt that he is wearing in the fire station pictures and he immediately says, “I look like granddaddy (Moates).” Obviously the only thing granddaddy wears is plaid.

More about granddaddy… This afternoon he told me, “I am granddaddy and I am playing in the mud.” He started stretching on his tip toes and saying “UGH, UGH.” I asked him what he was doing ,and he told me he was trying to get big like granddaddy.

One night when I told him he had to bathe he asked why. I told him because he stinks. Today at Target I bought him a swim toy, and he told me when it gets dark he will stink, and he will bathe and take his toy.

He went and started looking in the mirror in the bathroom and I asked him what he was doing. He was rubbing his chin, and told me "I am looking at my chin like daddy."

He told me today and just about everyday, “It’s all about me.”

He told me "I have a girlfriend and her name is Heidi." Heidi works at the Bar B Cutie restaurant. He has since given her up for the little girl today.

Last but not least…. He says, “I tell the truth…. That’s my job….that’s what I am suppose to do.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a busy day! Looks like everyone had a great time! I had noticed Tyler and the little girl holding hands the whole time. It was really sweet. Tyler also looked like he was asking lots of questions. He's a very smart boy!

I'm glad the squeaky shoes fit Brianne. They look so cute on her.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Tyler and Brianne had a great day at the firehouse. I know with all the questions asked, alot was learned that day.

Brianne is starting out right, talking on the phone. A typical girl. Can't wait for ya'll to get closer.

Tell Tyler to be checking the mail!!