Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Hospital

Although the babies were still sick the day after Halloween, they took the time to say goodbye to "bony." Of course Tyler named him bony.

Wyatt also took the time to make Grandaddy proud and play mechanic.

Now that they are getting better we begin the long process of trying to get back the weight on them. Wyatt is only down to 20.5 pounds (insert sarcasm). When Bailey goes for her synagis shot I plan to ask the doctor what they could have done differently this time.

11/4
Maw and I took Brianne for a girls weekend. The first night we stayed in Helen, GA. That was one LONG drive. It would not take that long if we could avoid Atlanta.
Saturday morning we went to the Cabbage Patch Hospital.

Brianne with a couple of nurses in the preemie baby room.
This is one of the Grandmothers in the toddler room.
I wonder what Brianne is thinking about when she looks at all those babies.
Baby Caitlyn was just born. Brianne gets to adopt her.
The doctor is giving her baby its first checkup and dressing it to leave.
Brianne taking the pledge to adopt her baby.


Brianne leaves with her new baby daughter that she named Caitlyn Whitney.
The front of the hospital
It has come a long way. It use to be a very small building. I wish I had a picture of the old building.
Saturday night we stayed in Auburn. We took Maw to eat at Cock of the Walk. YUM!! If you ever see one eat there!
Bailey thinks she made out like a mad bandit when we brought home this skirt for her. I was really surprised that she would wear it since the material might feel funny to her hands. She has even brought it to me so I will put it on her.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh how depressing that he lost 3lbs!!! I know how vexed I get when Ian loses 1-2 lbs. I hope he puts it on quickly. The Duocal has definitely been helping Ian. My grandfather gave my sister a Little People doll - made by the same people who made Cabbage Patch dolls but they came out first. The Cabbage Patch were an improvement because the Little People had metal in the legs so the legs can't be bent. That doll that our Grandpa gave my sister is now in Nadia's room. They can last a long time!

Anonymous said...

Brianne I hope your new baby is still not let you sleep because of her talking!!!!! We had a great time!!! Love Ya'll Maw!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I have thought about this and this makes me a Great Grand Mother!!!!!!!