Friday, November 11, 2011

Denial

Just wanted to put it out there that I am in total denial about the size of clothes my children wear. There is no way that Brianne is wearing a size 6. I bought a pair of jeans in a size 6 and thought they would never fit her. I almost cried when they fit. She is too darn tall. I also refuse to admit that Bailey is still in a size 12 month. She is 2! I have been packing up her 12 month clothes from last winter. Lee put a pair on her, and they fit. I refuse to acknowledge this. Poor Wyatt is in an 18 month size. Poor fellow I hope he is not always so short. What did I do to my poor babies?
Tyler finally made it to a size 8.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ian still wears size 18 month if that's any consolation, and to be honest, he still wears some size 12 month pants. I can get away with him wearing size 2T or 24month tops if I roll the sleeves a little, but there is no way I'm putting any 2T or 24m size pants on him at any point in the near future as the 18 month ones generally are down around his ankles as it is. I need to buy him belts or suspenders!