Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter morning the kids woke up to a basket from the Easter Bunny. Brianne dressed up just for the occasion. I am sad to say that later that day she lost all her dress up clothes due to coloring on things in her room. I hope one day she will earn them back.

Sweet Tyler is always excited no matter what he gets. The smiles and stuff he says when opening his gifts are priceless.
Brianne got Brittany the chipmunk, and Tyler got Alvin.

Mac wanted in on the fun.
I wish we could have gone to Church to celebrate Easter and Jesus. God gave us two precious gifts and knows why we can't go.
We went to the park to try to get some picture. It is VERY hard to get 4 children to cooperate.






We decided after the pictures that we were hungry so I went to a gas station to get some snacks. The kids loved the picnic. I told Lee that our family is so big we need two sheets to fit us all on. I am so thankful for all the glorious weather we are having. I definitely have cabin fever.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You got some great pics!

Anonymous said...

Precious family. All gifts from God our Father. Glad you had a Happy Easter. We missed y'all.

Love Grandmama and Steve