Friday, December 25, 2009

Wyatt and Bailey Pictures

Wyatt 12/8/9

Bailey 12/9/09
Bailey's first bottle 12/9/09
Wyatt loves someone to hold him. 12/13/09
Wyatt's foot with daddy's hands 12/13/09
My Chunky Monkey 12/13/09

Ssshhhh don't tell Wyatt but we are getting ready to give him his first bottle. 12/20/9
The first bottle did not go so bad. He only got 11 ccs so that does not take very long. There are 30cc in one ounce so as you can see that is very little. 12/20/9
I may not be full but all that eating wore me out. 12/21/9
12/23/9 two different hospitals and two different donors and we ended up with the same shirt!! Wyatt thinks it makes Bailey look like the brother he was begging for. :) Bailey just wanted pink.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I can't believe how chubby your "chunky monkey" is!!! How much do your two kiddos weigh now? I love the Christmas onesie and hat. Neither Ian or Nadia were ever in such a big bed. Ian was in 3 different types of beds - the second was an isolette and the 3rd was just like the one you called his "little bed."

That poem you shared was really well written.

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy that your babies are side by side! YAY!! I can't imagine how hard it has been to have them in 2 different hospitals. Have the doctors said when they think they might be able to come home? Hopefully soon!!!!!!!!