Friday, December 18, 2009

Where does the time go?

A few weeks back when I was sick I caved and bought an camera. I needed to see my babies so I sent Lee to both hospitals with camera in hand. The following pictures are from 12/5 and 12/6 so you can imagine they have grow since he took them.

Wyatt
It is hard to get a good face shot of Wyatt because they use an unnecessarily large amount of tape.

Maw decorated a Christmas tree for Wyatt. She has one for Bailey but she can't have it in her unit. We will save it for her room next year.
Bailey

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I can't imagine what you've been going through. I'm exhausted with just ONE baby in NICU. Praying for God to give you the comfort, strength, and energy that you need. Are they hoping your two will be able to come home in January?