Sunday, December 14, 2008

School Woes and George Stays With Us

Brianne has decided that she no longer likes school. She cries when she can see us driving up to the school. They have to drag her out of my arms. I decided to get her a Hello Kitty photo book to see if that helps her. I don't know yet if is is going to work. Wednesday I also had to bribe her with candy.

Cute picture of Daddy and Brianne to go in her picture book


Everything Mac Mac


We went to Christmas City in Ariton 12/5/08. We had to go back to Mom and Dads to see if some of my ornaments were box up down there. Lee went hunting while we went and played. The nest two pictures are of Tyler and Brianne riding the ponies at Christmas City.




We lucked out because this same weekend we got to take George home with us for the weekend.


George even got to go to the grocery store with us on Sunday.

As you can see even Mac Mac liked George.
George now gets to go back to school so he can go home with another boy or girl next weekend. We were able to put some good pictures in George's scrap book so he could show all the boys and girls at school.
I now pray that George does not come back for a long time. Tyler threw him in the floor board of the van and never took him out till I got him out for the pictures. It is too much work for me trying to get pictures developed on Sunday.








No comments: