Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve I had to work till 1PM. After I got home Tyler and I made food for the reindeer. It consist of oats and glitter. Tyler enjoys leaving them food each year.




We were going to have dinner at Lee's mom's house so we had to leave the food out before we left. I figured they would be half asleep by the time we made it home.

When we made it to Grandma's house Brianne told me she had Mac Macs in her pocket. Well I knew she had on a dress and stocking so she did not have pockets. She lifted her dress and this is her "pockets." How funny!!! I can't imagine this was comfortable on the 2 hour drive down.


Tyler and Brianne with cousin Anna Kay and Nicholas


On the way home I was trying everything to keep them awake. I was afraid that if they were allowed to sleep the two hours home then they would be wide awake when we got them home. They were allowed to open a present that came from cousin Curt and his future wife Melissa. It was bag of candy, and boy were the kids happy about that. They also opened their present from Maw Maw and Paw Paw Hutcherson. They both got movies that came with stuffed animals. We had a good night. I wish I would have gotten more pictures at the dinner but I always forget.

No comments: