Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wyatt

Wyatt my super champ weighed 16 pounds 9 ounces today. Lee had another smart idea yesterday. He was tired of Wyatt escaping from our bedroom so he put the twin boppy pillow at the door. He said it won't take him too long before he will figure it out. I think he thought a week or two. LOLOLOL Try two seconds he had figured out to push it on the floor and crawl around it.

He LOVES Tyler. I think he is his favorite person. He gets so excited when he spots him.

I think Wyatt and Brianne are going to fight many, many times in the next few years.
No, Wyatt is not pulling up. We stood him there and snapped a picture. He is going to look so funny walking on his little legs.
He discovered the window today and went over and got on his knees to look out. I think this is such a precious picture.
We put Bailey over at the window, and she just smiled.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I bet you love how Wyatt adores Tyler. I sure love it that Ian adores Nadia. I'm not sure how long that will last, but for now I love it. I remember when Nadia loved looking out our windows. I'll have to start doing it more with Ian. I didn't realize Ian had passed Wyatt in terms of weight. Ian is almost 20 lbs. Wyatt is certainly more mobile than Ian though!!!

TylerandBrianne said...

Ruth Ian has left both in the dust as far as weight. They are only 5-10% (adjusted age) for weight.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just precious, I wish all that have prayed and continue to pray for these babies could see them now. God is so good !!! We will see you soon.

Love Grandmama and Sr. Steve