Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Last of the Christmas Pictures

The weekend after the 1st we went to Granddaddy and Bebe's house to celebrate Christmas. Again we ate too much, and I got another good recipe from Bebe.


I just love the plates they got with their name on it. (look at the two crazy men in the back ground LOL)

Bebe always gives presents that make a momma smile.

Tyler got bed spreads for his bunk beds. I am so thankful Bebe got these because now he can have that dinosaur room he has been dreaming of.

Where did all the presents go?


We never got a chance to open presents with Nicholas and Anna Kay so we opened them at home
What a smart girl!!!! Brianne could not get her presents open so she went and got her scissors from her play doh.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Well I'd say they definitely got plenty of presents and had quite a few Christmas celebrations!!! I love that first pic of the two of them with the tree in the background. :-)