Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Trip to Gulf Shores

We went to the beach the weekend of October 12th for the Shrimp Festival. We did not spend mush time at the festival because we were busy doing other things. Unfortunately, my camera erased ALL my pictures but one video. I was devastated. I had worked so hard to get some nice photos of the kids on the beach.

While we were down there we met Lee's family for dinner. Thank goodness that we all had a camera so I was able to get the following pictures from Lee's mom.



Grandma (Lee's mom) holding Anna Kay, Tyler, Nicolas, and Brianne (of course let's not forget Mac Mac)

Brianne and Anna Kay
I did not get a picture of Tyler with Anna Kay, but he fell in love with her. He asked to take her home to replace Brianne. I am so sure (I hope) that he would never give up his sissy. If he thinks she is bad now can you imagine what it will be like as they get older.

My princess with her Mac Mac


Tyler and Nicholas



No comments: