Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Baby Starts Kindergarten

Tyler's first day of kindergarten was August 20th. His teacher's name is Mrs Nolen. He was so excited to go and had looked forward to school for almost the entire summer. Where has the time gone?

Sissy wanted to be in the picture also. I did manage to get a few pictures without her.


Brianne is going to mother's morning out 2 days a week this year for the first time. Her first day was today. She did really well and did not even cry when I left her.


She wanted to be in all his pictures but did not feel the same about him being in hers when it was her special day. As you can see she is trying to push him out of the picture. She definitely takes after her dad LOL.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Great pics! I especially like the first one of Tyler; he looks so excited and so grown up! I hope he has a great year in Kindergarten!

junglemama said...

He looks like such a big boy! Hope he had a great first day!