Monday, May 24, 2010

Daddy struck again. Bailey has on Wyatt's clothes. I don't think he realizes that the other side of the closet has girl clothes.

The majority of the time I now find Bailey like this. Of course her fingers are in her mouth and she has glazed eyes.



5/23
I turn around and Wyatt decided to turn over for the first time. Of course as I am trying to get a picture he is turning back over to the other side. He of course has not done it again. He does not like his tummy. I wonder if it has to do with his surgery site.

I always have lots to say and no time to blog about it. Maybe when they are 20 I will have time.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Congrats to Wyatt on rolling over! It's probably not tooo bad if Bailey wears Wyatt's clothes; it would likely be a lot worse the other way around. :-)