Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Parties

Tyler had his Valentines party on Thursday because Friday was teacher inservice day.


They had lots of goodies and games. They even got to hear a Valentines story.
On Friday we had a Valentines party "Brianne style."
We made pink cupcakes.

We had a table with pink plates. Tyler had a purple plate. I think the pink plate was a little too much for him.
She got to ice her own cupcake. She thought ice the cupcake meant we were going to take it out and put it in the snow. I think she liked what we did better.She spent most of the time licking her fingers and spoon.
She wanted to know if she looked Pinkalicious. For those without little girls that would be a book all about eating too many pink cupcakes and turning pink. It is Brianne's favorite book.
She got new fairy wings and shoes so look for future dress up pictures. Tyler got a new DS game, sword, and dinosaurs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brianne your ears look pink and I think Tyler's ears were turning pink too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya'll to much and ya'll are so sweet !! I hope you saved me a cupcake for Wednesday when I get there Love MAW

Anonymous said...

Your daddy had a fit about you having those babies in the snow!! They are so precious!!! God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandaddy and Maw