Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Parties

Yes I know I am terribly behind in blogging. I shall one day not be busy and be able to keep up. I don't see that in the near future so be prepared for me to continue to be late.

Tyler had his school Easter Party on 4/9. It was held at one of the student's homes. It was very nice of the parents, and I can say they are VERY brave.


I must say that this Easter bunny was a little scary. One of the kids told the bunny that he was not real because she could see his neck, and another little girl said he was not real because he was wearing shoes. Poor man!! I don't think he was having a good day.

We went to Maw's Church for their Easter party and egg hunt. Everyone had a good time and found lots of eggs. The pastor told them the story of Jesus, and Tyler got to sing. I will try to down load that later.



I think she looks so pretty here. Her hair is finally beginning to grow. Now how do you tame it?


This is Collin my best friend from childhood's son. I wish we lived closer because I am sure they would be buddies.

No comments: