Monday, July 28, 2008

This and That July 6, 2008

I went and bought a MP3 player so I could listen to music when I am working out. Well, Brianne and daddy have decided that they love it. The thing eats batteries so I am constantly changing them. I am getting old. It took me forever to figure out how to work it. Sigh.....



Pink, pink, pink


Daddy is getting tired of pink. Get over it dad because she loves her sunglasses and doggie.



Tyler is really into Dinosaurs. In a week or so he is going to the science center in Birmingham to see the Alabama dinosaurs.



Monkey See Monkey Do


Bubba is always trying to get Brianne to do things she is not suppose to do. We have to stop him from showing her stuff all the time. The joys of having an older brother....


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Paul is already tired of pink and Nadia is only 5 weeks old, LOL! I got an MP3 player a couple of years ago to use while exercising and also when on the riding mower. I only use it to listen to the radio - I haven't downloaded a single song on it yet, LOL. Just like I have yet to send my first text message. Yep sometimes I do feel old! ;-)