Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brianne First Finger Nail Polish, 6/8/08

After admiring all the bigger girl's finger nail polish at the pool, Brianne decided she wanted her nails polished. She sat still much better than anticipated.


As I was spraying the quick dry she was making a move on the polish. Yikes! What a disaster that would have been.

All done.....

Bad picture, but I just need to show Brianne with her bedroom slippers (they have fluffy feathers on top and are entirely purple). We gave them to her for Christmas, but she has just now discovered them. She wants to wear them everywhere. Do they match any of her clothes? NO!!! It is still cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brianne, GrandMamma loves your nails and shoes. I love pretty shoes and nails to. You are just growing up.

Ruth said...

I love painting my nieces' nails (fingers AND toes!) and can't wait to paint Nadia's some day. What fun! :-) Also, you gave me your email awhile back but I can't find where on the blog you put it (a comment somewhere). Can you email me as I want to email you about the pumping while nursing trick you mentioned (since you're the pumping queen, LOL). My email is pekrrk AT yahoo.com. Thanks!!