Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

What did I do for Mother's Day? Lee was on call and was at the hospital all day. The kids and I were alone all day. We were just lazy all day long. The big question is what did Lee get me? He did not get me anything and I even gave him a big hint. I went to HHGregg on Friday and found what I wanted. Tyler went with me, and we got a card from the salesman and I coached (LOL) Tyler to tell his daddy that I wanted a robot from HHGregg that cleans the floor. Well did he go get it? NO!!! Instead on Saturday he tells me he hopes that I know what I want for MD b/c he looked all over Prattville and could not find me anything. I told him DUH I sent Tyler to you with a card with what I wanted. Next time I will use a hammer. Maybe I did not give enough of a hint.





My favorite and most special gift of all, a card and cup from my baby boy.

Oh, I went Monday night to Costco and bought my iRobot. Lee met me there. I think he felt bad.



No comments: