Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Sunburn, March 27, 2008

When I got off work Thursday Lee was telling me Brianne was sick. I looked at her and noticed she seemed really red. We had to drive to Maw and Granddaddy’s house so I really did not have time to look at her closely. When we got to their house I had a chance to really look at her and discovered she had a bad sunburn!!! The babysitter, Jamie, let them play outside for 2 hours and both of them got too much sun. From now on they will either need to have sun screen on or she will not be able to keep them outside in the sun anymore. I did notice she has a runny nose and cough, and we are going on vacation!! I have been sick since Sunday, and I hope she is not catching my cold.

I tried to get pictures of her and her sunburn but she did not want to cooperate. So here is what we have.




No comments: