Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mosh Posh

This balloon has a mind of its own. It gotten stuck so many places we are glad it is gone. Needless to say the video that shows daddy getting this one down is not appropriate for the blog.


The dress up queen has gotten into daddy's socks.


This is what happens when you let Brianne use a pen. She forgets about the paper and writes on her legs. She was pretty proud of herself.

Tyler decided during nap time he would wait till the very end to go to sleep so when I tried to wake him up it was a hard job. I got him up and later I asked Lee "where is Tyler." He had gone into our room and crawled in the bed and went back to sleep.
3/9/08 Brianne's first time going into time out. She did NOT like it one bit. I can now ask her if she wants to go into time out, and she quickly shakes her head NO!!!


Do you remember the story about the cat and the dryer? Well to remind you... When we were living in Tennessee I put some clothes in the dryer and turned it on. I heard this bumping noise as I was walking off. I thought to myself, I don't remember putting anything into the dryer that should sound like that. I decided to go back and check what was making that noise. It was a good thing I did because it was Mac being tossed around in the dryer. Did this cat not learn his lesson?
Always the little diva.....


No comments: