Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentines Day, February 14, 2008

We had a great Valentines Day this year. We feel so blessed to have each other and to be living in our new house in Alabama. We both worked, but I was able to leave work long enough to attend Tyler's school party. Of course I forgot my camera. Tyler was excited about Valentines Day because he said you get presents for Valentines. I don't know where he gets these ideas. I had to work till 7PM so we waited till the next night to go out to dinner. Lee and the kids gave me a basket of lotions and soaps, and we gave daddy Starbucks.



Brianne got a Cabbage Patch baby, and Bubba got a Spiderman car.

Daddy just needs to hurry up and open her baby.

He waited so patiently for his turn for daddy to get his car out of the box. He really is a good boy.

Oh, did I forget to tell you the baby came with a baby bottle. Yay!!! She loves a baby bottle and guess what, she has already lost it.


Although I forgot to take the camera so I could get picture at the party, I took some pictures of what he brought home from the party. The paper with the hand print is the card he made for us for Valentines Day.

The inside of the card.... There is nothing sweeter than a hand made gift from your child. I never understood this till I had Tyler.


No comments: