Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Weekend of Dec 22-23

Again I find myself trying to catch the blog up. We have been super busy. We spent Christmas with Maw and Granddaddy in Clio the weekend before Christmas. We had a good time and we enjoyed seeing all the family.


The first night Cousin Jacob spent the night also. Jacob and Tyler look like they missed some sleep. I am sure it is VERY hard sleeping with Granddaddy snoring. I can remember the dogs barking at Maw and Granddaddy snoring.


Granny Thompson has a special way of giving her presents. She must take out each gift from the bag and hand it to each of them.



Brianne and her new recliner It is sad when the child has a recliner, and the adults don't.



Left to right Michael (my brother), Tyler, Jacob, and Lee


Granddaddy and Brianne opening up another baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like your kids had a wonderful christmas... The only thing is... there are NO pictures of YOU.... JOhnny