Sunday, December 9, 2007

Too Busy to Post!!!!

I have been too busy to post due to the move and Lee graduating. I will try to catch you up in the next couple of days.
Nov. 19 and 20 Mom, the kids and I moved the little stuff in a UHaul to the new house.

Tyler helping us "move."



Brianne helping us not move!!! She loved playing in the UHaul.

November 24 we moved all the big stuff out of the old house with the help of Mom and dad again.


Brianne decided it was her turn to move. I can't express how much in the way she was. It is not fun moving with a 16 month old.



On November 25 Lee, his dad and brothers moved out all the stuff in the storage unit (lots of very heavy furniture). I was not there when they did this so no pictures. We are so thankful every one's help. We could not have done it without them!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

No comments: