Sunday, July 8, 2007

July 8, 2007

This one is for you Maw. Tyler took me to Target today to buy him some “clubs.” He told me that he wanted some clubs so he and Maw can work in the garden. It took me going all over the store to figure out he wanted gloves. He got some gloves, hoe, rake, scoop, and broom for him and Maw to work outside. So Maw get ready Tyler is coming to play with you.


He has worn those gloves all day long. He only takes them off when I make him. He even wanted to sleep with them on.

For all of you that remember Tyler and his bow bow, Brianne has found her "bow bow." It is Patches the dog. She sleeps with it, and she just lights up when you ask her where Patches is. She also sucks her first two fingers. She always has that dirty little finger smell that we use to complain about with Tyler. She is twice as bad as Tyler. She rubs it all in her head. Now I don't complain about it. I know that it will be gone soon, and I will miss it.


Just a little walk down memory lane....... Tyler sucking his two middle fingers.........
....... Tyler and his bow bow........ Where did the time go!

No comments: